.

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Graduation Speech -- Graduation Speech, Commencement Address

When I was younger, I would often return home to a familiar question So, what did you learn today? My answer would always be slide fastener or stuff. As I look back, I never lied, yet, I never told the whole truth. Many people think that you dont know anything with only 18 years of experience I think theyre wrong. Ive learned a lot ab let out myself and others from the relationships I have built throughout the years. I believe my about important lessons were people lessons. Those are the ones which could never be taught out of a book or in a lecture you have to go out and experience them for yourself.I have learned that youll never know the answer if you dont ask the question. People like you for who your are, even if you wear watermelons on your head at homecoming, tight black leather pants for a fashion show, or get decked out in your parents old polyester clothes for Disco Day. Everything is a constitute and take situation and we can never give enough. If you want to be heard, first you must listen. We are all different, yet very much the same.Everything I have just said can be ...

No comments:

Post a Comment